Advantages of ACH (Aluminum Chlorohydrate)
Compared with traditional inorganic coagulants, ACH (Aluminum Chlorohydrate) has the following advantages:
1. High purity and low iron content can meet papermaking and cosmetic production.
2. Flocs forms quickly and settles quickly, which has higher processing capacity than traditional product.
3. The appearance of the powder product is white, the particles are uniform, and the fluidity is good.
4. The product solution has low turbidity and good stability.
5. A wide range of PH values are used, ranging from 5.0 to 9.0.
6. The least residual dissolved salt is beneficial to ion exchange treatment and high-purity water production.
7. It has strong adaptability to changes in turbidity, alkalinity, and organic matter content.
8. Good flocculation effect can be maintained for low temperature, low turbidity water quality.
9. The amount of residual free aluminum is low, and the water quality after purification meets the requirements of national standards.
10. Corrosion is small, the powder is easy to dissolve, better than other similar products.
Mobile/Wechat: 0086 18901531587