Cationic Surface Sizing Agent
Physical& Chemical Properties
|Appearance||Yellow transparent liquid|
|Ion||Non-ionic surface active agent|
Performance & Feature
- It has very strong emulsification and dispersion ability to the ink.
- It has low viscosity, good fluidity at low temperature ,can be directly used in no need of dilution.
Scope of Application
- Especially applied to the flotation deinking of culture and office papers
- Applied to the flotation deinking of old newspaper(a small amount of old magazines can be included).
- Dosage of deinking chemicals (by the weight of absolute dry waste papers):
To culture and office paper:FD 01: 0.1-0.3%(80%-100% of FD can be added in pulping process, and the rest added in flotation process).NaOH:2.0%-5.0%,Na2SiO3(38-40Be) :2.0%-3.0%,H2O2;appropriate amount;
To old newspaper : FD 01: 0.1-0.25%,NaOH:0.5-1.0%,Na2SiO3(38-40Be)2.0%-2.5%,H2O2;appropriate amount;
- Deinking process:
The deinking agent can be dispersed homogeneously in the water at first, then added waste papers in it or be directly added in th water with the waste paper together.
- Pulping Process:concentration12-15%,temperature 70-90℃ (neaspapers55-60℃),time is decided according to the pulping device.
- Flotation process:concentration0.8-1.2%,temperature 40-50℃,time 3-5min.
The product will be packing in 50kg, 200kg or 1000kg plastic tank, or be specially packed as clients’ requirements.