Polyaluminium Chloride PAC
CAS Number: 1327-41-9
Chemical name: Polyaluminium Chloride
Features and Applications:
This product is a new-type inorganic macromolecule coagulant with high efficiency. It is widely used in the drinking water, industrial water purification, industrial effluent municipal sewage treatment.
- It can lead to quick formation of flock with big size and rapid precipitation.
- It has wide-range adaptability to the waters at different temperatures and a good solubility.
- The product is slightly corrosive and suitable for the automatic dosing and convenient for operation.
Application Method and Notes:
- Dilution is necessary before dosing for the solid product. The normal dilution ratio for the solid product is 2%-20% (based on weight percentage).
- The specific dosage is based on the flocculation tests and trials by the users.
Package and storage:
The product is packed in 25kg woven bag with inner plastic bag.
The product should be stored in a dry and ventilated place.
shelf life: 12 months